Monday, May 14, 2007

What do you know about smoking? (1)

I'll first like to know what you know about smoking. Wait a minute. I don't mean the different styles of puffing the smake or handling the butt. What i mean is what effects of smoking do you really know?

I'm sure you must have heard severally that smokers are liable to die young or that according to the Surgeon general smoking can cause cancer. That's vague enough and i don't intend to continue on that part. I'll go further than that to tell you that truely smokers are liable to die young. I will also unravel or demistify medical mumbo jumbos which are of no use to you. (Except ofcourse you are as insane as I am).

This is the first of my posts and it's going to be a roller-coaster of smoking expose'. You sure should be able to scare you enough to make you stop smoking if you are a smoker and if you are not, enough to keep you from trying it). This illustrations will be all with pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waiting earnestly for the ilustrations. My hubby smokes and maybe your illustrations will scare him into quitting huh?

The no smoking in public places ban which takes effect on 1st July dosent seem to have any effect on him so far.

Unknown said...

I'm sure the pictures would be able the scare the living day light out of him. The problem is that, the tobacco companies keep using euphemistic words to warn us about the effect of smoking, and the real picture is not painted.